Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trend

So in keeping with the Thanksgiving spirit (yes I realize it was two days ago), here's what I'm thankful for:
  • my husband and our growing family (including Kaya)
  • good friends and new friends
  • delicious cookies
  • that I still have enough freedom in this country to make choices regarding my health and well-being
  • that I have a friend in Australia, just in case things in the US go to shit
  • my thirst for knowledge which constantly keeps me amused and entertained
  • my job which keeps me entertained and makes me think
  • my extended family
  • my ability to crochet, draw, paint, knit, etc; or really the general ability to make "something out of nothing"
  • my ability to laugh at almost anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...