Sorry for the delay in posting.
There's no excuse.
Here's a quick rundown of what's new:
- I've started prenatal yoga classes. The ladies in the class are great and I'm hoping to establish some good friendships through our meetings.
- We bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee for Eric. Unfortunately, it's spent more time in the dealer's shop than in our parking lot (don't get me started).
- We had our first ultrasound (yay!) on Friday and found out that the baby is only 8 weeks along and not 12 like originally thought. The corrected due date is July 2.
- Work is going well and I'm enjoying it. I kind of have a groove set up but still going through a lot of training because there's still a ton to learn.
- Started reading "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" and have found it to be so funny that I have to put it down every couple of pages to wipe the tears out of my eyes.
- I've decided that I'm going to be singing to this baby a lot. I spend the majority of my commute to and from work belting out showtunes or whatever happens to be playing. The baby will probably be born performing dance sequences from "A Chorus Line" or singing "He Plays the Violin" from 1776. And then on Sundays in the fall, Eric will hold the baby and attempt to teach it quarterback strategies before the baby can even say "dada". This will be a very well rounded child.
I'm anxious for our trip home to Louisiana. It's going to be so great to see family and friends and do some catching up.
Now, I'm off to work on my independent study class (finally) and possibly a sewing project.