I realize I've been gone for a while so here's a quick update to catch you up with what's been going on.
- I got into grad school! YAY ME! I'll be working on a Master of Science in Library Science. Impressive, I know. The program starts on the 23rd and is 100% online so I get to continue to stay home with Stephen. WHOOT!
- We spent two weeks in Louisiana. We being Stephen and myself. Eric had to work the week before Christmas.
- Stephen was baptized over the break as well. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'll be posting pictures in the near future.
- I received a Kindle for Christmas. Don't worry...there will be a post about that coming up as well.
- I've settled down onto the new format of the blog. There will be some changes a-coming.
- Stephen now has TWO teeth. That's right. The first appeared the morning after Christmas and the second appeared TWO days later. He's been a little trooper through the entire ordeal.