Monday, September 26, 2011

Turtle Cheesecake

Here's how it started:

Eric: Can you make something bad this weekend?
Me: Sure.  Anything in particular?
Eric:  Something with chocolate, nuts, caramel maybe...
Me: Turtle Cheesecake?
Eric: We are like one mind.

Here's the recipe that I used for it: Turtle Cheesecake from "The Girl Who Ate Everything"

My secret adaptation?
Yup.  That's what the crust is made out of.  If you wish to attempt this, it took about one and a half sleeves of Oreos to make the crust.  One and a half...give or take.  There were a few that had to be eaten disposed of because they were tainted.


It was quite the success if I say so.







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness my mouth is watering! This looks so divine. I think I may need to make this really soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...