Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My fitness routine

Some people have learned that I've lost all of my pregnancy weight.  

That's right.  

All of it.


And then some.  


I'm sorry.  It may seem like I'm bragging and I am.  I'm not sorry about the weight loss.  I'm sorry if I'm carrying pom poms in my hand and cheering myself on.

Actually, I'm not.

I've never been good about achieving fitness goals.  Seriously.  I've been "trying" to jog a mile for essentially the last ten years.  To no avail.  Mainly because I quit.  I make excuses.  And they are great excuses.


"Have you felt how hot it is outside?"


"The phone rang."


"The lochness monster is roaming the neighborhood again."


I'm not saying that I can jog a mile (yet but I'm closer than I've ever been).  But I've really stuck to working out and getting fit post pregnancy.  So what do I do?


  • I try to go to the gym and get on the treadmill 3-5 times a week.  This morning, I figured out I could bring Stephen and leave him in his bouncer.  He's fine.
  • I'm besties with Jillian Michaels.  Okay not really but I do part of her DVD "No More Trouble Zones" every day.
And my secret weapon?

I dance to Britney Spears.  
Britney.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...