Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

I feel like this blog needs a dash of something.  Different fonts?  More color?  It just needs to be spiced up a bit more, don't you think?

Moving on to the update:
  • Eric started as an associate with his firm today!  This promotion was about two or three months premature from what we were expecting, and we are incredibly gracious for this!  It's a big deal for Eric's career, and for us.  I was given a tour of the office on Saturday and I'm a little jealous.  I've never seen an office atmosphere that had SO MUCH COLOR!  Even when I've gone into arts organizations; although the walls may have several amazing works of art on the walls, they are typically a cream or neutral color.  Most likely, this is to keep the colors of the wall from clashing with the art.  However, at the firm, the walls are red.  RED.  A couple of the rooms are different colors.  There's a beautiful sunflower yellow, dark blue, and something similar to an orange red.  Delicious.  I would love to have a home that has tons of color in it!
  • We found out Thursday that we are indeed having a baby boy.  Yay!  The ultrasound was so interesting!  Who knew that you could go so in depth with an ultrasound on a baby?  It's such an incredible experience to be able to see the organs of our baby and look at his brain!  HOW COOL IS THAT?!  We are both looking forward to the arrival of Stephen Thomas.
  • I'm in a bit of a conundrum.  As you all know, I have an obsession with my Google Reader.  I have starred and shared hundreds of articles at this point.  I'd like to figure out some kind of organizational system in order to keep track of what I'm collecting in my reader but aside from printing out all those articles and organizing them in a binder, I'm at a loss as to what to do.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...