Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lists

Sorry I've been MIA this week.  I find that I'm more tired than usual.  It may be because Stephen finds it entertaining to kick me awake at night.
 
I hope this isn't foretelling of years to come.
Moving on...
 
Our list today, brought to us by our friends at 30 Days of Lists, is on one of my favorite topics.
 
Books.
"Books I want to read this year"
  • All of them

Go ahead.  Roll your eyes.  I know you think I'm ridiculous.

Here's a look at our bookshelf currently:
There are, on average, 35 books per shelf.

I've read roughly 35 of those books.

Think I have some reading to do??

However, there are some books on these shelves that I plan on knocking out this year.

As long as I don't buy more to add to the list.

Who am I kidding?  We know that I will.

  • Complete Works of William Shakespeare
  • Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe
  • Grimm's Fairy Tales
  • Spiritual RX
  • Nothing Sacred
  • The Fountainhead (I can hear the whispers...no I've never read it)
  • The Hamlet (I've never been able to get through a single work by Faulkner but I swear I will this year)
 
Looking at this list, I feel like I should get this list knocked out before Stephen arrives.  Because I most likely will not have time once my star kicker gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...