Thursday, January 6, 2011

It Flu Thru Me

Monday afternoon I was driving home from work.
It was like any other day.
Until about five minutes into the drive.
I started feeling congested and my head started hurting.
Within an hour and a half, I was on the couch and ready to cry I felt so sick.
It's three days later and I'm still on the couch.
I haven't been back to work.

I hate being sick.  With a severe and deep passion.
I don't get sick often and when I do, it's typically for a day.
And of course, all I can think about is the pile of work on my desk.

Good news though: in my downtime, I've completed one baby blanket and should finish the second by the end of today.
I should also finish Chapter 4 of my psych class.

Oh and I've figured out the master's program that I want to go into.
So perhaps I haven't been such a lazy bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...