Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year = New Features

With the new year, I've decided to change the focus of the blog just a little.  There will be specific features every week with a dash of life updates and whatever else I feel like writing about.  Here's a low down of what will be featured every week:

  • Pinterest weekly: Let's face it.  If you are on Pinterest, you know how much this social media is blowing up.  And I'm addicted to it.  I'll continue to do a post a week showing what I've found during that week.
  • The Hot Librarian: I'll feature a book review once a week on the site.  Why?  Because I read all the time, I'm going to school to study library science, and because I want to.    Plus, it gives me a place to keep track of what I've read and my thoughts on those items.
  • Kitchen Play: I'll continue to write about my adventures cooking and baking.  Hopefully, with the awesome new camera I got for Christmas, the pictures will be a bit more appealing.
  • Wag of the Spoon: Don't worry...I'll keep wagging my spoon.  hehe
I'm hoping that you guys like the new look.  I know it's a pretty drastic change and I love it (although the header needs to be tweaked...still working on that).  I hope that you guys had a wonderful holiday season and new year.  I know I'm excited to see what this year holds!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...