Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zydeco: It's Not Just a Type of Music

Have you had your serving of sweet potatoes today?

No?

That's sad.

I have.

Your jealous aren't you?

Okay, truth be told, I hate sweet potatoes.  HATE HATE HATE them.

However, my friend, Michelle, has created the most amazing nutrition bar that uses sweet potatoes.  And it's DDDDD-EEEEEEE-LICIOUS!  Seriously.  I love them.


They are moist, nutty, and full of energy.  So, we will be eating a ton this year as we attempt to reach our goal of hitting up 15 of the Denver hikes.  Eric will definitely need them since he will be carrying Stephen in the backpack.

Show my friend some love!  Like her facebook fan page and feel free to order a box off the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...