Thursday, October 13, 2011

Succu much

It's not even 6 am and I'm thinking about succulents.

I have this desire to have some sort of green thumb to speak of. At this moment, back home on the porch, the only thing really surviving is basil, rosemary, moss rose and petunia. My salvia plants are fried to a crisp and let's not discuss my gerbera daisies.

They make me weep.

Eric isn't a fan of my gardening attempts because of my lack of discipline. Which leads to dead plants. Ipso facto Columbo Oreo. More money to replace said dead plants.

So I've started to look more at succulents. Wondering if they would be easier for me to keep up with. And if they would do well in Colorado.

What do you think, blogosphere? Do you garden? Any favorite green things you like to grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...