Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Seriously, do you know how much I love Halloween? 

Who doesn't love an opportunity to dress in a costume!?
More importantly...
Halloween is the beginning of THE season for me.

What season is that you may ask?

It's the season of THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Get it on amazon if you don't have it already.  Which you should.
Basically, I've seen this movie an obscene amount of times.  I'm fairly certain the count is at or above 500 times at this point.  Yeah you think I'm kidding.

I'm not.

I sing the soundtrack to myself sometimes.

You're jealous and that is OoooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

So this is the time of year that I allow myself to watch this movie as many times as I like.  Why?

If you have to ask, you haven't seen the movie and that...is...sad.
But I'm nice so here's why: the movie is based in Halloweentown.  And Jack, the king of Halloween, decides to kidnap Santa Claus and do Christmas his way.

Hence...Halloween starts the season and Christmas ends it. 

Makes sense?

No?

Tough.

It's my excuse, it makes sense to me, and I don't care if people think it's weird that I might watch the same movie 100 times before Christmas.

Nuf said.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...