Monday, August 22, 2011

WHOA









HOLY COW!

I have completely neglected you guys!  My apologies...my dad has been in town to visit and I haven't seen him since Christmas.  I do beg your forgiveness.

And now, since I don't grovel...moving on.

This is a quick post (dad is still in town, guys...be patient).  However, one of my fave moms of the amazing inter-webs is up for an award as a mom changing the world.

Aunt Becky of Mommy Wants Vodka is up for the award.  Not for Mommy Wants Vodka but for Band Back Together.  Band Back Together is a group blog I belong to that is part therapy, part vent space, part gin martini, part fellowship, part family...and a whole bunch of other parts. It's a support network, your best friend, and a shoulder to cry on.  In other words, it's AH-mazing.  Just reading a few posts on the site will suck you in, wrap you in a swaddle, and make you feel at home.  

So, if you find that you like the blog, please go vote for Aunt Becky here.

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...