Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So much to do...

Sorry for the week long departure.  Candace was in town this past weekend and so it was kind of nonstop around here.  Now, it's back to the routine.

Sidenote: Netflix put seasons 1-4 of "Bones" on Instant Queue.  Love you Netflix!

So here's a recount of what's been going on:
  • Eric was sworn into the Colorado Bar on Monday (yay!)
  • Candace bought me a new cookbook as a birthday present and it is filled with delicious things that will surely add on five pounds with just one serving.  I'm looking forward to every moment of it (don't worry...I'll share).
  • I've had three interviews in the last two days.  I got two of the jobs (nanny position and part time job at Borders) and the third one I won't know about for a while.  I haven't accepted either position yet as I'm still trying to figure out what to do (neither of them will make enough money to completely hold us over).
  • I have another interview today with an advertising agency.
  • I applied for a freelance blogging job; the blog would be about baking (that sounds about right).  FINGERS CROSSED!
  • I've started working on my child psych class.
  • Hoping to dabble in graphic design.
And as usual, I have about 1800 projects going on at once.  :)

I'll post again soon, dear reader.  Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...