Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For Now!

"Nothing lasts
Life goes on
Full of surprises.
You'll be faced with problems of all shapes and sizes.
You're going to have to make a few compromises.
For now.
For now.
But only for now!"
-For Now from Avenue Q

One of my all-time favorite blogs was Stuff Under Twenty.
I looked forward to receiving their updated blog roughly at 5 pm every day.
And then, the unthinkable.
They went on a break.
Alright, a break.
I can handle that.
However, that break never seemed to end.

In honor of Stuff Under Twenty, I decided to do a little research tonight and find some items that I'd love to have for under $20.
Presenting, the Under 20 Tuesday.

A top that can go from day to night!  What is not to love?

Side note: my dear friend, Queenie, is assisting me with the finds for tonight's posting. 
SHOUT OUT!  WHAT WHAT!?
Moving on...

Who doesn't love a Handkerchief Dress?  They flatter all bodies and that hemline is a modest tease.
And for $19.99?  Yes please!
And did anyone else notice it in animal print?  Mreow!
(that was my strange attempt to meow with attitude)
I have a slight obsession with belts right now, along with the rest of the fashion world.
How cute is that bow though?
And for $11.00?  I want three!
And last, but certainly not least, are these great jersey skirts from Old Navy.
Love jersey!  It's great for any time of year.
For the upcoming winter, add tights and boots and you're styling and profiling!
And can we talk about how BEAUTIFUL jewel tones are??
$12.99 from Old Navy

That's all for tonight, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...