Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello again

I realize it's been a while since I've posted.

And for those of you who have asked, thanks for checking in.
I am okay.

Yes, I'm alive.
Baby Stephen is fine as well.

The third trimester of this pregnancy is starting to kick my butt.

I'm plagued by headaches on an almost weekly basis.  I'm currently working on day four of a headache.
Liam Neeson released The Cracken on my brain.

image from here
mmm...Liam Neeson.

It's possible the headaches are tension/stress related.  We learned that if someone rubs my shoulders, neck and ears, then my headaches go away.

Oh and I get feeling back in my right hand.  Yes, that's another fun aspect of my third trimester.  I can't feel my three middle fingers most of the time.

To be completely honest, I'm disappointed in myself for how lame this blog has become.

It could be the hormones talking as well because let me tell you, those bitches say some crazy things.

I want the blog to be prettier and more fun to actually look at.

I want it to have more posts focused on crafting and food.

I just want it to be better.

But, rationally, I realize that this may be a tall order.  I work full time, I'm super pregnant, I have a husband and a home to take care of, a dog that I swear is a mini-human, and I'm trying to study for my psych final.

So, where does that leave us?  You and I.

Excellent question.

Let me get back to you on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...