Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's early

Would you like the good news or the bad news first?

...

Alright well I'm going to go with the bad news first.

Bad news: the chicken, mushroom, goat cheese ravioli last night was a total bust.

Good news: the chicken and andouille creole pasta on Monday was a success!

I was going to do a photo blog of last night's attempt of ravioli however, considering it was such a bust, I've changed my mind. I'm hoping tomorrow night's dinner goes better; I'm cooking mahi mahi (nom nom nom!).

In other news, I'm working on getting the ball rolling on the repairs necessary to sell the condo. I've started the clean up process which is incredibly time consuming. I am D-R-E-A-D-I-N-G packing the books up for the move. Eric and I agreed that we would just take the books that we have not read. And although that's probably a full bookcase, I still don't like the idea of being separated from my books.

Oh! I also learned about a bookstore in Baton Rouge that carries old and rare books! Probably way out of my price point but I think I might check it out and find a nook in there. :)

Time to go finish getting ready for work...

May the flowers grow up to meet your fingertips and may the wind whisper sweetly to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...