Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wag of the Spoon: Lame App

Welcome to today's wag of the spoon.
I realize that typically I don't write WoS posts this often.

I'm feeling angry lately so it's suitable. Lack of sleep will do that.

Deal.

Moving on.

I'm writing today's WoS via my awesome blogger app. Important thing to note:

It's awesome because IT FREAKING WORKS.

And what app doesn't work?

PINTEREST.

Yes.

It needs to be stated that like 99% of the other pinterest users out there, I'm addicted. I'm not ashamed of this fact. I think it's better that I'm addicted to that than, say, meth, drinking dawn soap, or rubbing my own face into a carpet.

So, for the iPhone app for pinterest to not be working (btw, I realize how flawed that was but that's how upset I am that I'm not going to fix it) is UNACCEPTABLE.

Seriously.

It's like telling a kid he's getting a train set for Christmas an then giving him a pile of sticks.

So I say to you, dear pinterest of mine.

FIX IT.

This Wag of the Spoon is brought to you by the letter B.

For BLogger.

Cause their app works.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. In my experience the mobile website works a little better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...