Friday, June 24, 2011

Warning labels

First off, it must be said that I'm super cool because I have an iPhone.
 
I know.  Try to contain yourself.
One of my recent (and most fave) apps is the CNN app.  I like to think I'm a total yuppy about some things and keeping up with current events seems like a yuppy thing to do.
 
Or is it hipster?
I've never been good with labels.
 
HOWEVER
Here is a label that I can be good with:
 
via
True confession for those that don't already know: I used to be a smoker.  I was never a "pack a day" kind of smoker; regardless, I was a smoker.  Key word: WAS.
But I think I can honestly say that if I was a smoker still, these warning labels would freak me out enough to keep me from picking one up again.
 
Especially the one with the mouth.
I have issues with gross mouth pics.
 
And Colorado has this fantastic campaign against meth use...however, this means that the state is littered with billboards that make me wish I carried sick bags in my glove compartment.
If you want to read more about the new cigarette labels,  check out the article on CNN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...