Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update

Things have been a little busy around here for us.  I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to get into a groove of posting, like my friend Char-char, but there are some things that I have to catch up on around the house before I can really get into a groove with this blog.

I realize that's lame.
In the meantime, here's what's up in the land o' Lees.

  • I'm busy trying to finish up my child psych class. I have roughly about a month to finish up two more lessons and take the final test.  I don't doubt that I'll be able to do that...I just have to do it.
  • Today was my virtual baby shower!  It was so fun being able to talk to friends and family!  Thanks bunches to the hostesses, Cassie and Charlotte.
  • Stephen is growing quickly and is still very active.  I'm in the process of making ring stackers for him and once those are complete, I will move on to making onesies and a quilt as well.
  • Ruthie is coming to visit in a week and I'm SO excited to see her!!!  We are going to a comedy club, a painting class, a baseball game AND the Stanley hotel while she's here.  It's going to be a jam packed week and I can't wait!
  • I've recently taken on the organizer position with my pregnancy group so I'm wracking my brain for fun activities for myself and the gals to do together.  

Other than that, life is carrying on as normal around here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...