Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sur La Table

I'm in love with Sur la Table and have been for years now.

What's not to love about a store devoted to cooking?
Three-Tiered Hanging Basket    
It's hard to stay away.
Walking past the store is a struggle for me.
Ramekin, 10 oz
Even if I already own items that they have in the store, I feel like the ones that they have are so much better than whatever I have.

Breville Panini Duo Press
 Everyone needs more than one mixer right?

Okay maybe not more than one...
KitchenAid Ravioli Attachment
But everyone needs a pasta attachment...

Especially a ravioli attachment so that the next time they try to make ravioli at home, they don't have to have a failed attempt trying to make it with lasagna noodles (it doesn't work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...