Sunday, February 6, 2011

Decisions

After reviewing my reader to determine which category to feature next, I realized that there wasn't a category I wanted to talk about as much as I enjoyed talking about crafts and food.  Those are two of my favorite hobbies and typically, when I have free time, I spend it doing one or the other.
 
I've mentioned it before but there's something about creating something with my hands.

Creating something out of nothing.

  So, whether it's making king cakes (above) or crocheting a sweater (a side project right now), those seem to be my two favorite topics.

The decision has pretty much been made at this point.  The blog will start to focus more on my crafts and my cooking.  Yay!
I'll post an update soon that relates my lessons learned while making manicotti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...