Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful



In honor of Thanksgiving, I'm posting a list of things that I'm thankful for.  Brought to you by the letter X because it's awesome and the number 4 because that's what time I woke up this morning...and no, I haven't been watching too much Sesame Street.


  1. I'm thankful for my ridiculous collection of fonts on my computer.  I love them.  They're pretty and fun and help me to express when I'm feeling whimsical, scary, enchanting, etc.
  2. I'm thankful that Eric discovered the 24/7 comedy radio station.  There's nothing better than driving home from dropping Stephen off and choking on my biscuit because I'm laughing too hard.
  3. I'm thankful for having parents and in laws who help out so much.  We realize how much harder things would have been over the last two years if they hadn't been here to help.
  4. I'm thankful that Stephen has such a sensitive character.  It's incredibly touching.
  5. I'm thankful for my collection of books and that I have a husband who indulges me in that.  I could have a husband who flipped out every time I bought another book.  Instead, he buys them for me, he laughs when I talk about my collection, and he thinks it's cute (at least, I think he does).  Let's see what he thinks when I take over his workshop in the basement...
  6. I'm thankful that I have a larger kitchen to cook in now.  Seriously.  All I want to do is bake/cook/saute/whatever.  
  7. I'm SO thankful for my volunteer opportunity at the school of theology.  It's SO cool!  I feel like I should be wearing gloves in there sometimes.
  8. I'm thankful for a local friend that I have a ridiculously strong connection to.  
  9. I'm also thankful for my friend, Erin.  Because regardless of how inappropriate, silly, ridiculous my text messages may be to her, she still responds and still talks to me.
  10. Finally, I'm really thankful for coffee.  Without it, I would not be able to function at this moment.
What are you guys thankful for this year?  I don't care how silly it is!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...