Friday, August 20, 2010

Google Reader can't count past 1000.

That's right, all you Doubtful Debbies out there.

"Oh Caroline, you can't possibly have an addiction to Google Reader!"

"Seriously?  Who subscribes to that many blogs?"

Well, HERE I AM WORLD!

And I have pushed the reader to the edge.

And just so you don't think that I subscribed to 1000 blogs, this was a bit of an experiment.
(Thanks, Queenie.)

This is from about 48 hours of very minimal checking on my part.

So here's your weekly update of our life right now:
  • packing is definitely underway.  all of the books have been put in boxes.  :(  hate hate hate
  • I took not one, but TWO accounting tests today.  Mid term and final.  Guess what I don't want to hear about for the rest of the day.
  • I finished a book review for psych central.  Fingers crossed they publish it!
  • Eric and I both got new phones and new Colorado phone numbers.  If you would like to receive the new number, let me know.
That sums it up for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...