Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun with MiPhone

we broke down and got iPhones.

I know I know I know.

But now that we have them, let's have a little fun!

Luckily, I have several friends who have iPhones so I instantly went to them to find out what applications I should add on mine so that I could include at least one more thing on my list of addictions.

Sally's Spa (this app was deleted last night...because I beat the game in a week)
Facebook
Google
Google reader (come on, you had to see that coming)
Words with Friends
Sudoku

those just name a few.

one app that I added to help with my food journaling is MyFitnessPal.  I like it so far.  It created a caloric intake that I should have daily based off of my current weight, my lifestyle (sedentary at the moment) and my goal weight.  So my daily goal should be 1290.  Doable. 

*for those who are freaking out because of the low calorie intake, keep in mind, this is based off of the assumption that I sit at a desk all day and do no physical activity when I get home, which is what has been the deal recently (excluding packing and cleaning)*

What I love is that it gives a nutritional breakdown, i.e. sugar, protein, iron, sodium, etc.

However, I reached my sodium intake as soon as I finished my lunch (excluding the poison coke that I drank).  Shocking I think.  I didn't realize that I consumed that much sodium daily. 

But it's a good thing that I'm looking at that because that's definitely something that mi marido and I have been looking at.  Healthy lifestyle and blah blah blah and all. 

More soon with Fun with MiPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...