Friday, April 22, 2011

Dreamland

I have problems sleeping now.
 
I used to have some slight problems sleeping but they were intermittent.
At 7 months pregnant, though, sleep isn't necessarily expected to be easy.
 
The nasal strips, the wrist braces, and the body pillow SORT OF help.  But not really.
Most mornings, I wake up feeling groggy and like I only got about four hours of sleep even though I'm typically in bed attempting to sleep for about 8 or 9 a night.
 
I've also always had very vivid dreams.  Pregnancy has only enhanced them.
Last night, I had a dream about Stephen Thomas.  Nothing incredibly exciting.  It was just like a glimpse into what an afternoon would be like with him (although believe me, I realize it'll probably be a little more hectic than Dreamland).
 
I was just sitting in my rocking chair while he slept in my arms.  
His eyes were the same color as Eric's.
 
And for the first time in a long time, I woke up refreshed and well-rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...