Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

I know some of my readers follow The Pioneer Woman, and if you don't, allow me to recommend her.

Rather, I demand that you follow her.
Queenie introduced me to the blog roughly two years ago and now that I have my google reader (come on, you haven't jumped on that bandwagon?  Then you are seriously missing out, especially on all of the wonderful things that I share), it is so easy to follow her.  Whether you are interested in photography, country life, cooking (who isn't?), animals, homeschooling, or just other people's lives (again, who isn't?), surely there is something on Ree's blog that will tickle your fancy.

For instance, here's a link to one of her recent posts:
In it, she sends you off to FreeRice.com to check out the fun happenings going on there.  You can play a variety of games and each time you get an answer right, the website donates ten grains of rice through the World Food Programme.
Ten grains of rice doesn't sound like much right?

Trust me, addiction ensues quickly.  And who doesn't want to take five minutes out of their day to do a good deed?
Feeling smart?  Go test your vocabulary and see if you can donate 500 grains of rice one day.

I Dare You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...