Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wilkommen!

Wilkommen! Bienvenu! Welcome!

Thanks for coming to check out my blog. This is my attempt to speed up the grapevine for friends and family on what's happening with mi marido (my husband) and I in the upcoming months. Moving across the country is a big change and I'm sure that there will be plenty of things to tell people about (i.e. our first winter in Colorado).

There are a couple of other reasons why I wanted to start a blog though:
1) I've been told that I have a strange knowledge of random websites on the internet that people love, so I figured an open space to share those would be good.
2) I love reading other people's blogs.
3) I love to write.
4) Having and keeping a blog up to date is on my bucket list*.

Feel free to comment. Feel free to email us. Feel free to stop by in the future to see what else is going on!

Much love,
Caroline

*There will be a page attached to this blog that shows my full bucket list. Coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...